Free Blank TShirt Template
Image by angel.a.acevedo
Original could be found here:
Terms of Download:
• If possible, please donate per download via Paypal address donate[at]angelaacevedo.com or even easier, go to my page www.angelaacevedo.com/ and click on "Donate" on the bottom right. Many stock images sites sell these for about average, so I figured I’d ask for pocket change.
• Credits should read "Shirt template courtesy of Angel A. Acevedo | www.angelaacevedo.com"
By downloading you agree to these terms and conditions. All Photography/Textures uploaded are property of Angel A. Acevedo / swav | design studios™ All Rights Reserved. © These are royalty free creations, and are allowed to be used for both commercial and non-commercial work. However, none of these are to be resold or redistributed in any way. By abusing any of these terms of service, you willingly open yourself to subsequent and deserved legal action.
© 2009 All rights Reserved. | Angel A. Acevedo | www.angelaacevedo.com | By downloading you agree to the terms and conditions. Photography provided by Stephan Salvant.
You can have a professional looking website in a matter of minutes without having to pay a web designer hundreds to thousands of dollars in fees…
Free website templates sites are available everywhere on the web. They can be easily found by typing “free website templates” in popular search engines. You can preview hundreds to thousands of cool looking themes to match the type of product or service you provide.
Not only will you save in costs, but you will get your website completed much faster than if you had to build one from scratch. If you have some working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Photoshop, then using these free website templates should be a snap… If you are not familiar with these skills, then you can learn the basics from free online tutorials. It will only take you a little bit more time to build your site than someone who already has the experience.
This brief guide will introduce you to what you can do with these free website templates.
Before you do anything, you should read the rules that these sites have for using their templates. Usually, they will let you modify the templates and redistribute them if you give them credit as the original source… And you don’t necessarily need to link back directly to their site.
They will allow you to remove their link from the templates. But, what they don’t want you to do is repackage the templates and resell them. That’s only a fair condition for using their templates if you consider that you didn’t pay for them and they gave you something that would have costs your hundreds if not thousands of dollars in individual web designer fees.
Don’t be fooled by the word “free.” Many of these templates have a contemporary professional look… And the way that is achieved is with the high quality stock images or photos included. If you were to build these templates from scratch, normally you would find these images from sites that offer stock photos that may then make you pay royalties for using them.
With some free website templates sites, you won’t need to give your email address or register. They are not going to make you sign up to a newsletter and send you spam. You will be able to click a download link off their site and save a zipped file immediately to your hard drive.
As an example, inside these zipped files you will find an index.htm file, a style.css file, a PSD file and an image folder containing images. Here’s a breakdown of what these files are for:
1. Index.htm – This is the basic template which contains the HTML code. In this file you can add the links going to other pages within your site or links going outside. To keep the theme or design the same within your site, you’ll have to copy this file, modify it and rename it for each of the different pages you want your site to have.
2. Style.css – This is the file that controls the look of your site. In this file, you can change the font type, color and size. You can also modify or add things such as background colors, borders, spacing, alignments, positioning and more.
3. PSD – This is the graphic file that you can modify. You can open up this file in Photoshop to customize it. For example, you can overlay text over a header image with the name of your website. Since many people are using these templates, it is a good idea to make your site unique by changing the elements a bit on the graphics provided.
4. Image folder – This folder contains the images related to the theme of the template you chose. Besides images of objects or people, it may include buttons, round corners, borders or spacers. Files are either in the .gif or .jpeg format.
If you are afraid of screwing up these templates, then there’s always the option of hiring someone with the necessary skills and experience.
Now that you know where to easily find free website templates and what you can do with them, you’ll soon be on your way to creating your own professional website giving your visitors the confidence to buy what you’re selling.
Copyright © 2008 by Leroy Chan
See how fast and easy it is to create a content rich passive affiliate income generating website with only a few clicks of the mouse… Watch as HyperVRE GOLD completes a site in under fifteen minutes — less time than it takes to view this entire video… Visit: http://www.UltraVRE.com/HyperVRE-Video/ now!
Weekly Review Templates w/ Instant Site Launcher software
Receive fresh affiliate review website templates/articles/graphics/content every week — plus access to the software “Instant Site Launcher” to easily build and promote your website. Recurring commission!
Weekly Review Templates w/ Instant Site Launcher software
Optimize Your Book Like a Web Site, Spidering your book with a template and keywords to create a FREE virtual marketing campaign
Keeping up with Amazon and the digital revolution demands you optimize your books like a Web site. Just like a Web site, your books now exist in digital formats being overrun by electronic Web crawlers, humorously called spiders. These long-legged digital explorers gather data and index your words. Also, like a Web site, keywords and keyphrases drive traffic to your books.
Optimizing, or spidering, means designing your book and Web site to attract the digital robots, not repel them. This hel
List Price: $ 5.95
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.